Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Update on the Helbrute

So I haven't had the chance to give a proper update on this particular project. My model builder Attention deficit disorder as been kicking in a lot lately as you can see so I've been jumping from project to project almost with out pause for the last week. But the Helbrute is shaping up as you can see.
Chaos Helbrute converted to have 2 power fists
Chaos HelBrute with 2 Power fists
 I've begun attaching hoses, made from Green Stuff using Green Stuff Industries Tentacle Maker, to the crown around the face that had previously sported horns. It's my hope that by adding these hoses to the crown it will make it look like materials and psycho-tropics are being pumped into the body of the warrior at the heart of the Helbrute driving him on in his rage.
A close up of the converted HelBrute's face showing the cables coming off the crown
A close up of the HelBrute's face showing the cables coming off the crown
 I still have a moderate amount of work to do on the monster, not the least of which is making the three remaining tubes and fleshing them out into the body. That way the tubes will look like a part of the body and not just something that was stuck on.
I had to resulpt the muscles on the arms of the helbrute
A close up of the Musculature of the left arm.
 When I removed the arms I had to resulpt the muscles connecting to the shoulders.
I had to resulpt the muscles on the arms of the helbrute
The musculature of the right arm.
I Will need to make a new should pad for the right arm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment