Monday, January 28, 2013

Still here

Hey all, I had hopped to post some pictures of my blood ravens today but alas that is not going to happen. I took my computers off line last week and took them in to the tech to have them checked out, tuned up, and cleaned out. Well turns out I've got a virus that royally messed some stuff up. So it's proving to be more of an effort to clean it out. Thankfully I'm a paranoid git who has everything backed up three ways from Sunday so if it comes to needing to simply reformat the system and reload everything it will only be inconvenient. Not problematic.

So I'm sure someone is reading this and going "Wait, if he doesn't have his computer how did he post this?" Simple. I pulled out my ages old laptop. The one running Windows NT 4.0. Yup I'm using a 15 year old laptop to post this. Needless to say this is somewhat painful, the lack of Java, the inability to upgrade to IE 9 (it is presently running IE 4 ouch...), the 12" screen and just general age of the system compared to what I normally use is painful.

In other more pertinent news, I have acquired a new digital camera and I've been working on my Blood Raven space marines. I've taken a great many pictures... and I have no means to upload them to my blog right now. *Sigh* Well stay tuned. I'll post pics as soon as I am able to do so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment