Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New 40K Audio Goodies!

So my birthday was last month and has I tend to do these days I ignored it completely. I have little interest in parties and even less interest in receiving well wishes from my family members. That's not to say I don't love them, but when you see them every day and every day is simply dealing with one problem after another from any number of directions, peace and quiet is more highly valued then well wishes.

Still, my mother did manage to surprise me by going to my amazon wish lists, and ordering a series of items for my birthday for me. Now as our lives tend to do, things got busy and I only just today actually received the presents. So I opened the packages as my mother handed them to me and received a rather pleasant surprise of 3 Black Library productions. The "Horus Rising" and "A Thousand Sons" unabridged audio books and the "Raven's Flight" audio drama. Thanks mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment